Nominations Due: Oregon Health Insurance Board of Directors
- Thursday, July 07, 2011 - Friday, July 15, 2011
Details:Senate Bill 99 created the Oregon Health Insurance Exchange Corporation as a public corporation overseen by a nine-member Board of Directors. Board members will be appointed by the Governor and confirmed by the Oregon Senate. Members will serve staggered four-year terms.
In order to establish a Board that best represents Oregon, SB 99 is specific in that nominees must be individuals who:
1. Are citizens of the United States and are residents of Oregon.
2. Have demonstrated leadership skills and experience in their professional and civic lives.
3. Represent, to the greatest extent possible, the geographic, ethnic, gender, racial and economic diversity of the state.
4. Collectively offer expertise, knowledge and experience in individual insurance purchasing, business, finance, sales, health benefits administration, individual and small group health insurance, and the use of the health insurance exchange.
Use the link for more information.