- Portland Area
- posted September 01, 2022
Base Salary Plus Monthly Commission - Base range 70K+, possible sign-on
The Clinical Liaison is a clinician, typically RD or RN, who is a member of our clinical sales team and works with our referral sources in assisting discharge planners, providers, clients and their families with the transition to home-based care for enteral nutrition and other medical supplies. The Clinical Liaison role uses their clinical knowledge to ensure a positive outcome for the clients, families, and referral sources. This role also uses sales strategies to bring in referrals and contribute to the census growth of Aveanna Healthcare. The Clinical Liaison role is a blended sales and clinical role to provide the highest level of care to patients and helps grow Aveanna’s patient base.
Essential Job Functions
• Meet with providers (case managers, physicians, RNs, RDs, etc.) on a daily basis to gain new referrals and follow up on current referrals.
• Provide instructions on equipment and supplies to new patients to ensure patient and/or caregiver knows what to expect while on service and transitions home safely.
• Responsible for and contributing to monthly referral and new patient admission goals.
• Complete documentation for new patient referrals; work with patient care team to ensure we have all appropriate paperwork to set up a patient on service.
• Respond to patient questions and concerns; assess patient needs, status, and tolerance issues, troubleshoot and make recommendations as indicated or requested.
• Interface with physicians, dietitians, and case managers and other decision makers to perform in-services and sales calls.
• Respond and follow up with revenue and patient care requests, including insurance issues, medical eligibility, and clinical information for authorizations.
• Provide education and/or deliver supplies to patient homes upon request.
• All other duties and projects as assigned.
• Current RD, RN or clinical license/credentials
• Knowledge and understanding of compliance with adherence to regulations
• Bachelor’s degree from state accredited program
• Ability and willingness to travel locally