Nutrition Manager for Public Health Division’s WIC (Women, Infants, and Children) Programs
- Portland OR
- posted March 24, 2023
$82,000 - $123,000
Acumen Executive Search is again partnering with Multnomah County’s Health Department to find their next WIC Nutrition Manager. The County’s Health Department is the largest Public Health organization in Oregon and is considered a model for their groundbreaking and progressive policy work nationally. The Multnomah County Health Department is a mission-driven and equity-led organization. The Nutrition Programs for Multnomah County Public Health Division promotes its Mission, Vision, and Values through an integrated set of services, programs, policy work, and systems related to nutritional health. The Nutrition Programs work with communities to advance nutritional health equity, protect the most vulnerable, and promote health and wellness for everyone.
As a WIC Nutrition Manager, your role will involve managing and supervising the WIC (Women, Infants, and Children) and nutritional programs for the County.
• Are experienced as a public health nutritional program leader (registered dietitian or nurse preferred).
• Have experience with oversite of large teams (50+) and budgets (5 mil+).
• Have experience leading a WIC program or another complex public health initiative.
• Can lead programs through strategic planning and change processes.
• Centers community inputs in program development and delivery.
• Have experience operationalizing equity within teams and programs - including integrating cultural foods and feeding practices.
• Are a collaborative leader who can work across the County and partner with agencies to integrate care and address the social determinants of health across disciplines.
• Are a data-driven leader that can track outcomes and ensure that programs meet federal and state requirements.