WIC Supervisor/Dietitian- Relocation Opportunity!
- Walla Walla, WA 99362 United States
- posted April 12, 2021
At Farm Workers Clinic:
• We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
• We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
• We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
Our mission celebrates diversity.
We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
What you'll do:
• Ascertain the assigned site(s) function efficiently and is/are in compliance with all relevant state and federal regulations, and in coordination with other clinic activities.
• Maintain caseload and production levels as specified at each site, assuring smooth clinic flow including serving clients in a timely manner is a meaningful aspect of this position.
• Supervise the WIC certifiers and provide medical nutrition therapy for high-risk WIC clients and clinic medical patients.
What we offer:
• Rewarding work with competitive pay.
• Pay differential for bilingual abilities.
• Best-in-class benefits package: 100% employer-paid health insurance for employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine; profit sharing, 403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off, paid holidays, and more.