Dietitian- Relocation Opportunity!
- Toppenish, WA USA 98948
- posted April 12, 2021
Commensurate with Experience
Working at YVFWC Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
• Proactively identify patients to counsel through standard protocols.
• Receive warm handoff referrals from the clinic medical team.
• Provide Medical Nutrition Therapy and preventative education through Motivational Interviewing.
• Document visits appropriately using standard protocols in Electronic Health Record.
• Interact and collaborate with care team.
• Participate in clinic and department meetings.
• Collaborate with internal and external parties.
• Bachelor's degree in Dietetics or other relevant field
• One year of work experience in primary care, community/public health, or clinical setting preferred Licenses/Certificates/Registration:
• Registered Dietitian OR be registration eligible. RD exam must be completed within 90 days of hire. If the exam is failed, the employee must take the exam every 55 days following the initial exam date. The RD exam must be passed within 547 days (1.5 years) of hire.