Dietitian- Relocation Opportunity!
- Grandview, WA 98930 United States
- posted April 12, 2021
At Farm Workers Clinic:
• We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
• We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
• We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
What we offer:
• Profit-sharing and retirement plans, paid short- and long-term disability, and much more
• Registered Dietitian OR be registration eligible. RD exam must be completed within 90 days of hire. If the exam is failed, the employee must take the exam every 55 days following the initial exam date. The RD exam must be passed within 547 days (1.5 years) of hire. • A current driver's license and proof of automobile insurance liability.
• Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
• Good communicator
• Collaborative Working at YVFWC Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.