Dietitian- Relocation Opportunity!
- Yakima, WA USA 98901
- posted April 12, 2021
Commensurate with Experience
Working at YVFWC Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Coordinates program outreach events and provides information about WIC services to health care providers and community partners to improve access, promote WIC participation and provide consistent nutrition and breastfeeding messages.
• Communicates with health care providers on issues pertaining to client needs.
• Helps maintain assigned caseload and production level at specified site (s)
• Helps orient and train new certifying staff.
• Education: Bachelor of Science Degree in Dietetics or relevant field.
• Experience: One year of work experience in WIC/clinical setting preferred, experience working with client/patients of all ages, and proficiency in using computers.
• Licenses/Certificates/Registration: WA/OR Dietitian positions: Registered Dietitian or be RD eligible. RD exam must be completed within 90 days of hire.