Dietitian- Relocation Opportunity!
- Toppenish, WA 98948 United States
- posted April 12, 2021
Working at YVFWC Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
This is a great opportunity to work in our top-tier healthcare organization and gain experience in an innovative nutrition services model! Whether you are a newly-registered dietitian or an experienced professional, we want to talk to you!
Relocation allowance is available for this position.
• Proactively identify patients to counsel through standard protocols.
• Receive warm handoff referrals from the clinic medical team.
• Collaborate with internal and external parties.
• Registered Dietitian OR be registration eligible. RD exam must be completed within 90 days of hire. If the exam is failed, the employee must take the exam every 55 days following the initial exam date. The RD exam must be passed within 547 days (1.5 years) of hire.
• A current driver's license and proof of automobile insurance liability. Skills:
• Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
• Good communicator