- Tacoma, Washington
- posted November 02, 2019
Create a schedule that works for you!
Dietitian Consulting Service is hiring a part to full-time dietitian (16-32 hrs) in Tacoma, WA. This position will provide consultation in skilled rehabilitation and long-term care communities. This is a great opportunity to join a team of 20 plus registered dietitians. If you enjoy variety and flexibility and are looking for the opportunity to utilize both clinical and food service skills you will enjoy this work.
• Complete comprehensive nutritional assessments and make appropriate recommendations to improve the nutritional status and health of residents.
• Perform routine surveys of food service operations to ensure they meet facility policies and procedures and applicable Federal, State and local regulations.
• Provide In-service education to both nursing and kitchen staff as needed.
• Provide nutrition education and counseling for short-stay rehabilitation patients as requested.
Full-Time Position Benefits:
• PPO Health Insurance Plan
• Optional Dental Plan
• Disability Insurance
• Vacation and Holiday pay
Contact us for more information at email@example.com
Registered Dietitian with the Commission on Dietetic Registration
Experience in long term care and geriatric nutrition preferred.