ODA Convention: Member Practice Spotlight Session Applications
- Monday, January 03, 2011 - Sunday, April 10, 2011
Details:Join us for ODA’s Practice Spotlight Session!
The 2011 ODA Convention planning committee is pleased to announce that this year’s convention will include a “practice spotlight” session.
The practice showcase will be a place for ODA members to display and present new and/or exciting ventures, projects, thesis/dissertation research or a volunteer project in the field of nutrition and food management.
Topics for the practice spotlight session are endless (professionals in private practice, RD’s working on new ventures, undergraduate or graduate students completing a thesis/dissertation, volunteer or class project, research findings or another interesting and educational activity they would like to share).
The ODA is looking forward to this opportunity for RD’s to share food and nutrition related activities, information and projects!
Fill out the 1 page submission form at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/X6WL5PP by April 10, 2011. Early submissions are encouraged as space is limited. Your participation will be confirmed by April 15, 2011.
Requested proposal info includes:
250 work (max) description of the proposed content
Name and complete contact details for the presenter
Practice Showcase Guidelines:
1. Must be an ODA/ADA member or student member.
2. Must register for convention.
3. Required to provide own stand-alone poster board or display materials/photos that showcase the project. Each participant will be allocated about three feet of table top space.
4. The Showcase begins at 10:30 a.m. and concludes at 12:15 p.m. You do not have to be present at your display, but it may be helpful if you can be present particularly from 10:30 – 11:30 a.m.