Oregon Academy Award Nominations Accepted
- Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - Friday, February 28, 2014
Details:The time has come to nominate outstanding Oregon dietetics professionals. Several awards are given each year to recognize the talents and achievements of nutrition experts within the state of Oregon. These awards include the following:
• Outstanding Dietitian of the Year. This is the highest honor given by the Oregon Academy and it recognizes leadership, ability and service.
• Recognized Young Dietitian of the Year. This honor is given to recognize the skills and involvement of younger dietitians and to encourage continued participation.
• Emerging Dietetic Leader. This honor is given to recognize the successes of a dietitian new to the profession. The recipient demonstrates leadership in the promotion of optimal health and nutritional status for the public.
• Recognized Dietetic Technician Registered of the Year. This honor is given to recognize the skills and involvement of dietetic technicians and to encourage continued participation within the Oregon Academy.
Use the link below to learn more about each award and submit your nominations by February 28th.