- Our Mission and VIsion
- Learn More About RDNs and CCOs
- Promoting the Value of the RD
- Oregon Academy Delegate Info
- Contact Us
As the largest group of food and nutrition experts in Oregon, welcome to the Oregon Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics website!
As we begin our new year I’d like to thank our outgoing board members and welcome the new! We will immediately begin updating our Strategic Plan. This guides our goals and tactics throughout the year as we work towards our Mission to Empower members to be leaders in food and nutrition.
I look forward to seeing you at our events throughout the year! If you plan to attend FNCE®, there will be celebration on Friday evening, October 17th at 7:00 p.m. Eastern for our very own Sonja Connor, who will be serving as the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics president. Link here for complete information! Register by linking here.
Sarah McCormick, MS, RDN
2014-2015 Oregon Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics President
Quick Links & What's New:
- Would you like to help us honor Sonja Connor as she serves as the Academy's president? Donations can be made here. (We'll be making a donation in Sonja's honor to the Academy Foundation in May 2015).
- The call for 2015 educational conference speakers is open! Find complete info here.
- Oregon licensure information (Note: This will take you to the State Board of Licensure website. On the member side of the website we have more information)
- The Oregon Academy's 2014-15 board & leadership info
Follow us @EatrightOregon!